Can you be lost and not know it?
Can other people stop you from being lost?
Seventeen-year-old Caleb’s world is disintegrating, his walls are closing in, his sky is threatening to fall. He’s barely holding on. To deadlines. To friends. To family. To mum. To Pat.
But he has Casey.
Maybe she can save him . . .
‘All emotion and completely human.’The Sapling
Media for Erin Donohue and Because Everything Is Right but Everything Is Wrong:
- Radio interview for Verb Wellington event on ableism in fairytales (Oct 2021)
- The Sapling – Best First Book Authors Tell All (Aug 2018)
- The Sapling – The Young Adult Finalists Interview (Jul 2018)
- The Sapling – Disability Book List (Jun 2018)
- Te Auaha Press Release (Jun 2018)
- New Zealand Book Awards for Children & Young Adults Shortlist 2018 (Jun 2018)
- North and South Review (Feb 2018)
- Mental Health Foundation Review (2017)
- Radio NZ Interview (Dec 2017)
- NZ Herald Article (Nov 2017)
- The Sapling Article (Nov 2017)
- The Sapling Review (Nov 2017)
- The Big Idea Article (Oct 2017)
- Stuff NZ Article (Mar 2017)
‘. . . a striking chronicle’Ashleigh Young, author of Can you tolerate this?
Because Everything Is Right but Everything Is Wrong is available for purchase directly from the author.
Read more about Erin here.